With this pack you can save your time while you are building the infrastructure of the interactions between your character and transportation components of your Open-World game. The character can interact with Revenge, Crypto, Colibri, Shoebill, Strelitzia, Vertebra and Corvidae with animations. It’s a combined system with third person and first-person views. If character is in interaction area, he goes to the interaction point and take position for the interaction automatically.
You can simply copy content folder into your project folder, compile the components and drag-drop into the scene. Ready to use.
- Door sounds added.
- Ragdoll feature for Shoebill and cars if they turn over.
- Network replication improved.
- 2 new cool vehicles were added.
Update Notes: (05/09/2019)
- Network replication added. server and client can drive the vehicle or sit on the passenger seat. They can travel together as firstperson or thirdperson.
- Dust particles added
- Tire skid marks added
- Entering aiming improved. Character takes its entering rotation in a single movement.
- Model improvements. Dashboard seams added and very realistic Tire side, brake disk, glass edges, front and rear lights and many mesh improvements.
- bug fixes and improvements.
- Getting in/out/on/off/the transportation components,
- Realistic front and rear suspensions for Colibri and Shoebill,
- Functional steering wheels, handle bar, joystick,
- Functional analog and digital gauges,
- Functional lights,
- Two gameplay cameras,
- Touch interface for Android.
Features of the character:
- Third person perspective,
- First person perspective,
- Entering and exiting animations for all products,
- Steering wheel, handle bar, joystick control,
- can interact with Revenge, Crypto, Colibri, Shoebill, Strelitzia, Cyberpunk Ultimate Car:Vertebra and Cyberpunk Pickup: Corvidae.
The asset includes:
- 3 different Demo levels,
- High quality meshes(98K Strelitzia, 43K Shoebill, 56K Crypto, 62K Colibri, 52K Revenge, 78K Vertebra, 62K Corvidae)
- Low quality meshes (31K Revenge, 37K Crypto, 46K Colibri, 57K Vertebra, 47K Corvidae),
- 7 Vehicle Blueprints,
- 8 Vehicle animation Blueprints,
- 1 Character Blueprint,
- 6 Tutorial Blueprints,
- Touch interface,
- 73 different Materials,
- 88 different Textures mostly with 2048 x 2048 resolution,
- 23 Normal maps,
- 28 Audio files.
The most of materials are textured.
Number of Blueprints:
Input: Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse
Network Replicated: Yes (Command Key: Enter, Level name: DemoStrelitzia for multiplayer testing of the Demo)
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Android